Just received an email from Corbett at Think Traffic advertising a live blog design call happening this Thursday. It’s called “Building an Incredible Looking Blog without a Designer” – which is why it caught my eye!
Thought I’d share it with you because a) looks like something that would be really useful for handmade sellers who are thinking about starting a blog for the first time / want to improve their existing blog and b) I have attended a course run by Corbett in the past and it was really good.
The Live Class and Q&A costs $29 (about £18), and is due to start at 8pm GMT (if I’ve got the time conversion right!!). Here’s the blurb:
In this special one-time class, we’ll help you answer these questions:
– How to select a blog theme that is easy to update, flexible and a good long-term choice
– The essential design principles you need to follow to make your site great
– How to research blog design ideas and develop your own
– Where to position critical elements on your blog to increase return readers
– How to easily implement your design without needing a designer or tech person
– How to make big design changes to your existing blog without screwing things up or disrupting your existing readers
This class will contain about an hour of prepared content, and we’ll hold a Q&A session afterward where you can ask questions about designing your blog.
If you have time to think of some questions before the call, I think it would be £18 well spent. I’d highly recommend you take a look at the Think Traffic blog too, if you want to pick up some handy traffic-building tips. Enjoy!